Put your Cardano to work and earn passive income for joining our Cardano stakepool Netherlands. We are Cardano Stakepool Netherlands. The Dutch Cardano initiative that is committed to a wider awareness of Cardano in the Netherlands. Support us by joining our Cardano stake pool. With this you automatically earn passive income and you also help us in the mission to make Cardano known to a wider audience in the Netherlands.
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a blockchain committed to creating a new foundation for a new financial system. Cardano’s coin is called ADA. We are happy to explain everything about Cardano in our blog post. Do you want to learn everything step by step about Cardano and the discontinuation of ADA? Then we advise you to read the following blogs in order
- What is Blockchain?
- What is Crypto(currency)?
- What is Cardano?
- What is staking and how do I stake ADA ?
What is staking and how do I join a Cardano stakepool?
By staking your ADA in our stake pool, you help approve transactions on the blockchain. In addition, you help to keep the network decentralized. You also support us in further promoting Cardano in the Netherlands. You have been able to read this in the blogs we have mentioned above.
How are we going to do this?
- Set up a Cardano blog website where we share all useful information about Cardano. This is the website bitterbalpool.nl. Here we will gradually share more information about developments within Cardano.
- Set up social media channels to promote Cardano. Soon we will open our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to tell our story here too.
- Making explanation videos on Youtube about Cardano in which we explain how strike works and how you can set it up through our Cardano Stakepool Netherlands.
- Make contact with traditional media (newspaper magazines) to tell about Cardano and our stake pool
- Contact Dutch bloggers/youtubers/podcasts to further promote Cardano and strike on Cardano.
- Set up advertisements for Cardano and strike through Cardano .
We need a small budget to set up these activities. We collect this budget through our Stakepool. So by delegating your ADA to our Dutch Cardano Stakepool, you help make Cardano known to a wider audience in the Netherlands.
What are the risks?
Actually, there are no risks associated with discontinuing Cardano. There are no additional risks associated with holding this cryptocurrency.
- You can’t lose an ADA, only gain
- You can undo your ADA at any time
- We don’t manage your ADA! You have everything under your own management
- You only give us your ‘staking key’. This is a key that you can assign to a pool of your choice.
- We are always at your disposal if you have any questions ready.
Who are we?
Our Cardano Stakepool Netherlands was set up and run by two friends who are absolutely crazy about Cardano and the potential of this blockchain. We would like to introduce ourselves to you.
Cardano fan. Since I found Cardano, investing in another crypto is no longer an option. Cardano is the only chain that can provide pure decentralization in combination with the best scalability. In my daily life I am an entrepreneur and online marketer and this is what I focus on within this stake pool.
I’m Tyler and I mainly focus on the technical aspect of the stake pool. I have a passion for blockchain technology. Why Cardano appeals to me so much is that it is accessible to everyone. In addition, because it is possible for everyone to earn passive income.
Why choose Cardano Stakepool Netherlands
- Dutch stake pool with Dutch support
- We use part of the revenue pool to further promote Cardano in the Netherlands. We will do this with a clear plan.
- We will keep you regularly informed about our activities via Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Discord and via our newsletter
- We only have one pool with a low margin. We believe that each stake pool owner should have a maximum of one pool, otherwise it will be at the expense of the decentralization of the network
- We are committed to getting even more out of your stake revenue by joining us, for example at an ISPO that allows you to earn other tokens in addition to ADA.
- We will keep you informed about everything that happens around Cardano.
Questions? Let us know!
Do you have problems or questions when setting up your ada staking? Then we are ready for you! Contact us by email or through our social media channels and we will be happy to help you set up your passive income.
Leave a Reply