With our Dutch Cardano Stakepool you automatically earn 5% passive return on your Cardano. In addition, we donate 25% of our own income to the Dutch Food BankJoin our stakepool to earn ADA yourself and support families in need in the Netherlands.
Why choose Bitterbalpool?
- Earn passive 5% return on your Cardano without risk.
- Help beat poverty in the Netherlands, we donate 25% of our own pool rewards to the Dutch food bank.
- Stakepool with Dutch-speaking support. We invest in the further adoption of Cardano in the Netherlands by providing clear information about blockchain and crypto.
- Professional and reliable dedicated servers spread over multiple locations in the world. Read more about our servers
- Find our pool by searching for “Bitterball”“, or Ticker BITB
Cardano Stakepool for the Dutch Food Bank
Within the Netherlands there are still 1 million people living below the poverty line. Nobody in the Netherlands has to go hungry when we give the food surpluses to these people. The food bank is committed to this. Collect surplus food and distribute it to people who need it. The Dutch Food Bank is good for people and the environment. In this way we reduce hunger without increasing food production.
Our choice for the Dutch Food Bank is because we like to contribute to a better world close to home. That is why we use our participation in a global network to provide opportunities for people locally. We donate 25% of our own rewards percentage. Participate in our stakepool is therefore a win-win situation.
What is Cardano and what is a stakepool?
Cardano is a blockchain that aims to create a new foundation for a new financial system. Cardano's coin is called ADA. We are happy to explain everything about Cardano in our blog post. Do you want to learn everything about Cardano staking? Then we advise you to read the following blogs in order
Or watch the video below, where we summarize everything. Would you rather continue directly with staking† Then read on below the video.
What is staking and how do I participate in a Cardano Stakepool?
By putting your ADA stake into our stakepool, you help approve transactions on the blockchain and help keep the blockchain decentralized. In addition, you earn a passive 5% return per year on your Cardano investment.
If you want to know how to participate in our Cardano stakepool, read our blog: What is staking and how stake your ADA?
We are committed to more awareness of Cardano in the Netherlands
How are we going to do this?
- Setting up a Cardano blog website in which we share all useful information about Cardano. This is the website bitterbalpool.NL. Here we will gradually share more information about developments within Cardano.
- Setting up social media channels to promote Cardano. Soon we will open our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to tell our story here too.
- Making explanation videos on Youtube about Cardano in which we explain how staking works and how to set this up through our Bitterbal Stakepool The Netherlands.
- Connect with traditional media (newspaper magazines) to tell about Cardano and our stakepool
- Make contact with Dutch bloggers/youtubers/podcasts to further promote Cardano and staking on Cardano.
- Setting up advertisements for Cardano and staking via Cardano.
Read more about our plans on our page Roadmap
What are the risks?
Actually, there are no risks forbidden to staking from Cardano. Other than holding this cryptocurrency and the fluctuations in price, there are no additional risks involved.
- You can't lose ADA, only earn
- You can withdraw your ADA at any time
- Your Cardano remains under your own management, you can do whatever you want with it
- We are always there for you if you have any questions.
Do you have more questions? Then read our page Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Let us know!
Do you have problems or questions when setting up your ada staking† Then we are ready for you! Contact us by email or through our social media channels and we will be happy to help you set up your passive income.